Monday, February 14, 2011

What a circus!




I was born to be a Republican. I know this because I love elephants, so it was basically fate. You know that saying, that people sometimes say, "it was a freaking circus!" Like, when something is really crazy or there's a lot going on and it's hard to keep it all organized, they say it was a circus. Now I know why. I went to the circus!! it was everything I dreamed it would be. They had dancing elephants. They had people hanging and doing these aerial stunts on thick ribbons of material hanging from the ceiling. They had performing bears!!

I think the best part was the four (yes four!) motorcycles riding around inside a tiny little sphere. I mean, how would you practice something like that? You don't. You either do it right, or you die. You can't practice slowly going fast.

Anyway, I'm including some pictures of my trip to the circus. I wanted to ride the elephants, but was told it was socially unacceptable unless I were to borrow a kid to ride with me (which I felt would have been even more socially unacceptable.) I also was not supposed to get my face painted. I've decided that I'd like to have kids, so that I can do these things again. (more on that later.) Actually, it's later... I think there's something wrong with a society that says you can only do fun things if you're a little kid.


Why does being a grown up mean you have to suddenly be boring and unfun? It just doesn't make any sense. Like, fun is just for kids. That's wrong in my opinion. We need to change that. Fight against the man!

No comments:

Post a Comment